Thursday, June 30th, we celebrate our new vintage releases with a menu steeped in the tradition of cooking with wine, presented by acclaimed Chef Hunter Morton of Max's Oyster Bar.
Attention all Rosedale Visitors
We’re sorry but this year we have enacted a zero tolerance policy for outside food and alcoholic beverages. Our reasons are as follows:
- We work very hard to maintain Rosedale as a premier destination for weddings and events. By allowing outside food we have found on multiple occasions disrespectful patrons that simply leave entire picnics worth of trash strewn about our vineyard and property at large. This degrades Rosedale’s experience and is also environmentally irresponsible.
- Our stand is fully stocked with a cornucopia of LOCAL products for you to enjoy on our property and enhance your Rosedale Experience. We try very hard to support the many local businesses that make the Farmington River Valley and Connecticut as a whole such an eclectic place to live.
- Rosedale Vineyards operates under a Farm Winery License. Under this license ONLY Rosedale’s wine can be consumed on the property with the only exceptions being events when they operate under a caterer’s license. Consuming ANY outside alcoholic beverage on the property outside of our catered events exception can cause us to lose our winery license.
Again, we’re sorry for the inconvenience and kindly ask all patrons to please respect this decision.
Connecticut's #1 farm for more than 96 years!
Welcome to Rosedale Farms & Vineyards! Since 1920, Rosedale has been offering the Simsbury community and beyond the freshest, highest-quality produce and friendliest service! We are a 5th-generation family farm, so you know our fresh vegetables, fruits, wines and flowers are grown and nurtured with care and pride. Come on down to our farm stand and support your local farmer.
There are so many ways to enjoy Rosedale Farms & Vineyards:
- Visit our Simsbury location for the freshest seasonal produce
- Taste a sampling of Rosedale Vineyards wines Saturdays/Sundays 12PM-5PM
- Enjoy our seasonal events, such as Chef-to-Farm Dinners, FarmFests, and Corn Maze-ing!
- Pick up fresh flowers for your summer table, or beautiful (and healthy!) gift baskets
- Our new Smartphone App will keep you connected to what's growin' on
- Taste our unique varieties of Hydroponic lettuce
- Become a Rosedale Farms & Vineyards Member to guarantee the freshest produce all season long!
We look forward to seeing everyone this year!