Wine Tastings Begin Saturday & Sunday June 1st & 2nd 12pm-4:30pm!
Summer is Here!!!
This time of year elicites visions of a Norman Rockwell scene. Fireworks, Melting Ice Cream, & Lazy Afternoons on the back porch munching on some of our World Famous Sweet Corn!
It's probably our favorite time of year as all of our hard work this past winter and spring are finally starting to pay off! Here's a quick timeline of some of the big things coming up:
- July 1st-2nd: Our First Wine Weekend of Wine Tastings!
- July 4th: Native Corn Begins!
- July 8th: OUR WORLD FAMOUS SWEET CORN IS HERE!!!
- July 10th: The First of our delicious Heirloom Tomatoes!
We've already begun picking Kale, Bok Choy, Lettuce, English & Snap Peas, Yellow/Green/Purple Beans, Russian Tarragon, Basil, Thyme, Sage & Strawberries.
Connecticut's #1 farm for more than 96 years!
Welcome to Rosedale Farms & Vineyards! Since 1920, Rosedale has been offering the Simsbury community and beyond the freshest, highest-quality produce and friendliest service! We are a 5th-generation family farm, so you know our fresh vegetables, fruits, wines and flowers are grown and nurtured with care and pride. Come on down to our farm stand and support your local farmer.
There are so many ways to enjoy Rosedale Farms & Vineyards:
- Visit our Simsbury location for the freshest seasonal produce
- Taste a sampling of Rosedale Vineyards wines Saturdays/Sundays 12PM-5PM July 4th-Oct 31st
- Enjoy our seasonal events, such as Chef-to-Farm Dinners, FarmFests, and Corn Maze-ing!
- Pick up fresh flowers for your summer table, or beautiful (and healthy!) gift baskets
- Our new Smartphone App will keep you connected to what's growin' on
- Taste our unique varieties of Hydroponic lettuce
- Become a Rosedale Farms & Vineyards Member to guarantee the freshest produce all season long!
We look forward to seeing everyone this year!